Tuesday 16 February 2016

Advanced Photoshop Techique

I found this tutorial in this website to make a watercolour painting effect. Since I liked watercolours, I decided to look more into it.

Here's the link to the website: http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/watercolor-painting/

This tutorial was easy to do and it's short. To get this effect, you have to duplicate the background layer (with the photo in it) 3 times and apply filters and blending modes to each of the duplicates. When it's done, you have a nice watercolour effect.

This tutorial was well explained as it tells me where to click with easy words to understand. It evens tells you what would happen if you do a certain filter or blending mode. I would use this for my personal photos or use this to make a poster look cool.


Here's the images that the tutorial used. It's not mine, BTW

Before:

After: 

No comments:

Post a Comment