Monday 24 November 2014

Black and White Photos

This is the original photo





The first technique I used is the channel mixer technique. It's an adjustment layer so I founded it in the adjustment section. When I opened it up, I clicked on the monochrome so it will become black and white.  Then I adjusted it to my likings by changing the red, yellow and blue channels.


The second technique I used is the black and white adjustment layer. I founded it on the adjustment section. When I opened it up, there are more colour levels I can adjust. There are: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue and magenta. I have more options on how I can change it. Then I adjusted it to my likings by changing the colour levels.


And the last technique I used is the gradient map. I founded it on the same place just like the others. When I opened it up, I clicked on the gradient bar and a new window popped up. There are these icons that you can move to change on how it will look. I moved around the color stoppers on the bottom of the bar to my likings.

No comments:

Post a Comment