Wednesday 12 November 2014

Realistic Chess Piece

This is my chess piece drawing.




In CyberARTS, we have to draw a realistic chess piece that shows movement and pattern while the chess piece is the focal point. 
My drawing shows movement because there's the king pointing his sword at the chess piece, making your eyes go there. Then the chess piece's shadow falls to the right and the robes guide you to the king again. This makes a loop so you can view it longer. Also, my drawing shows pattern because I drew a chess board. 
And I made sure that the chess piece is the focal point by making the piece bigger than the king. Then in the background, I made the right side the darkest while on the other side, the lightest to make contrast.
The whole meaning of this drawing is that there's a spirit in the chess pieces like the king being the spirit of the king chess piece. I feel like I did a real good job making the chess piece realistic, and the rest of the drawing is good too. Overall, I'm really satisfied with this drawing because I had a lot of fun drawing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment